Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I will be boarding a plane to Orlando, Florida. FINALLY. Although I am only going to be in Disney World for 4 short days, I feel like I am packing my bags and moving to the most magical place on Earth forever.
I haven’t always loved Disney World. When I was a rebellious teenager I probably would have scoffed at anyone who openly loved Disney. I cringe thinking about that time in my life. Then, during my 4 years in college I obviously realized that everything that has to do with Disney is amazing and I would try to visit the most magical place on this world as many times as I possibly could.
There is so much to do and see in Disney World, so on the night before my departure I would like to share with you my Disney World bucket list for the trip I am about to embark on.
1. Eat the most delicious pancakes in the universe (my diet starts when I return from vacation).
2. Eat everything else available (I’m serious about that diet though).
3. Rekindle my love affair with Tigger. In this picture we are clearly hugging. He wouldn’t let go of me when I tried to end our hug. That’s how I know it’s real.
4. See something having to do with Frozen. I know all the lines for Frozen-related attractions will be 100 minutes long, but maybe I’ll get lucky and get to meet Anna and Elsa.
5. Drink (somewhat) around the world. I’ve never been to Disney World as a 21-year-old and I would like to experience Epcot the way it was meant to be experienced.
6. Try not to cry when watching the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom.
Wish me luck!!